Predictive Layer is a company founded in 2015 and based in Rolle (VD) that provides advanced automatic AI solutions to enhance daily business decisions. We build accurate, explainable, and reliable forecasts, based on state-of-the-art ML algorithms. Predictive Layer has an excellent track record in developing innovative products in diverse sectors (energy, financial trading, pricing, forecasting) where it established long-lasting partnerships.
In this role, you will join a young and energetic team where you will bring your contribution in a collaborative and international environment. You will be able to take up responsibilities from day one, leading and contributing to team efforts to develop and deploy the best solution possible for our clients. You will be able to apply your skills and ideas to a variety of machine learning and artificial intelligence problems in multiple industry sectors. You will solve real-world problems, by writing efficient, readable, reliable, and reusable code to put into practice your in-depth knowledge of AI and ML algorithms.
Who you are:
- MSc or a Phd in a quantitative field (computer science, machine learning)
- Machine Learning Engineer with 2+ years of experience in extracting insights from large and heterogeneous volumes of data and building machine learning pipelines to deploy your solutions at scale efficiently
- 2+ years of experience with python and the most common ML tools and libraries
- At ease with database concepts (both SQL and NoSQL) and ability to write complex queries for data extraction
- Ability to critically analyze, debug, and interpret results from predictive models
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, you know how to tell a story with data
- Strong analytical thinker and intellectually curious
- Self-starter, independent, able to structure own and other people’s work
- Professional knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Experience with deployment of ML solutions in production environments
- Experience with project management in the technical domain
- Professional knowledge of French
- Experience in machine learning competitions and ideally a portfolio of accomplished results
Position: full-time and permanent (ASAP)
Location: Rolle (VD) – Switzerland with possibility to do some remote working
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities.
Do you want to join us?
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position reference: #2022-MLE-007