About Predictive Layer:
Predictive Layer is a young company that builds advanced AI solutions that enhance daily business decisions. Our international team of software developers and data scientists build state-of-the-art ML pipelines that convert data into accurate, explainable, and reliable forecasts. Predictive Layer has an excellent track record in developing innovative products in diverse sectors (energy, financial trading, pricing, forecasting) where it established successful long-lasting partnerships.
We are looking for a programmer to join a small and motivated team to collaborate on building and improving our data pipelines. In this role, you will contribute to team efforts to design, implement, test, and deploy the best solution possible for our clients. We expect you to write efficient, readable, and reusable code in Python. You will have the opportunity to learn state-of-the art machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques in time-series forecasting.
- Proficiency in Python
- High quality standards of coding
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Versioning
- At ease with database concepts (both SQL and NoSQL) and ability to write complex queries for data extraction
- Professional knowledge of English
- Self-starter, independent, able to structure own and other people’s work
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- PLUS: M.Sc. in a quantitative field (computer science, machine learning)
- PLUS: Experience with deployment of ML solutions in production environments
- PLUS: Experience in building infrastructure to train and test machine learning algorithms
- PLUS: Experience in building the necessary infrastructure to ship regular updates to customers
- PLUS: Passionate about writing well structured software
Location: Rolle (VD), Switzerland with possibility to do 50% remote working. Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities.
Position: Full-time. The job is available starting immediately. If you are interested please submit your CV and motivation letter.
Do you want to join our team?
Send us your your CV and motivation letter at email@example.com with the position reference: #2022-SE-001